All filaments are tested in the same fashion.
I designed my own profiles to print.
All tests are done on 1 machine, to get the best result to compare the prints. This machine is the Prusa MK3s.
What is checked?
- Package: box, vacuum, silicate, …
- Spool: Material, weight, average measured filament diameter in 10 spots.
- Ex’s 3D-Lab Temperature tower.
- Ex’s 3D-Lab Calibration tool. Printed on 200 micron. No supports.
- Owls (Found at Thingiverse). these are printed on 150 micron without supports under the beak .